Trying to operate an eco- friendly business is not just good for the environment, but is brilliant for your business’s bottom line because conserving resources and cutting down on waste saves money.
The great news is that you will be able to run a home-based business or an off-site enterprise, there are such simple things that you can do to run an environmentally friendly business.
Rubbish clearance companies will work with businesses to help minimise the amount of waste that is sent to a landfill. The best thing about confiding in a waste expert is that they will aim to recycle and reuse the rubbish you have produced, therefore trying not to harm the environment as much. Find out about recycling.
Down below is our top 5 guide:
1) Get in the habit of turning off equipment when it’s not being used.
This will reduce the energy used by as much as 25%, turning off the computers at the end of the day can save an additional 50%.
2) Always try to keep communications by email, and read email messages onscreen to determine whether it’s necessary to print them. If you don’t need to, don’t!
3) Deduct how much fax-related paper you use by using a fax-modem and by using a fax cover sheet only when necessary.
Fax-modems allow documents to be sent directly from a computer, without requiring a printed hard copy.
4) Look for an ongoing search for “environmentally friendly” products and services in the local community.
Please take note that the further your supplies or service providers have to travel; the more energy will be used to get them to you.
5) Try and create double-sided documents whenever possible. Visit this page now.